Systemic Leadership Coaching & Constellations: Introduction to the Essentials (Scotland)
February 25-27 2022
We are delighted to be partnering with The Whole Partnership to deliver their introductory training in Systemic Coaching in Scotland in Spring 2002.
The purpose of this 3-day workshop is to introduce you to the essential principles, method and skills of Systemic Leadership through Coaching and Constellations. It will help you begin to integrate this profound systemic lens and some powerful tools – such as constellating in one-to-one and team settings and diagnostic constellations of wider systems – into your existing practice of coaching or catalysing others through change.
This programme is run in collaboration with the Centre for Systemic Constellations (UK) and is accredited by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) for Continuing Coaching Education (19.5 CCEUs).
Who is it for?
- Executive coaches and change agents (external or internal)
- Leaders or managers in all sectors who are supporting others through transformation and change, and who wish to integrate a systemic perspective and methodology into their work
- Coaches who have completed related systemic programs, such as the ORSCTM training, who wish to deepen their constellating capacity and understanding of the thought framework behind this approach
- Facilitators and actors working in the fields of stewardship, land reform, regenerative economy, place-making and bioregionalism, as this programme is being hosted at Falkland Estate
What will you learn from the programme?
- Understand the key principles, history and sources of this work, and the CLEAR method of Systemic Leadership Coaching & Constellations
- Use CLEAR – and a constellating methodology – in both 1-1 coaching and team coaching contexts, as well as setting up simple Diagnostic Constellations of wider systems, so that you help yourself and your clients rapidly gain a systemic “overview” on the nature of their challenges
- Map issues and systems in different ways (desktop-style or with floor markers and use of human representatives) so that you can work flexibly in different contexts
- Understand, both experientially and conceptually, the ‘Hidden Orders’ that shape systems, enabling organisational change and well-being
- Find the most empowering ‘place’ in relation to the coachee (or team) and wider organisation, and understand what this approach requires of the coach in terms of ‘stance’, presence & capacity
- Put all this together, so as to strengthen your capacity to coach and help others
This 3-day module provides an (Introduction to the Essentials) Certificate in Systemic Leadership Coaching & Constellations, which is dual-certified by both a leading coaching body and a leading systemic training body specialising in this work. First, it is certified by the International Coaching Federation (ICF), for Continuing Coaching Education and 19.5 CCEUs. Second, it is also certified by, and run in association with, the Centre for Systemic Constellations (UK), the UK’s largest and oldest training body and faculty in this work, which runs trainings in Systemic Constellations worldwide.
What People Say
“ These programmes [Essentials and COLPI] provide much more than building skills in applying Systemic Coaching and Constellations in organisations, they opens doors and windows to unanticipated personal and professional vistas, achievements and breakthrough, led with skilful wisdom.”
Robin Burgess, Executive Coach & Consultant, NHS Scotland Leadership Programme
“Superb – design, content, delivery”
Emma Haughton, Executive Coach
This was the most professionally and sensitively delivered programme that I have attended for many years. It’s extraordinary, much needed work….. I found the 3 days personally and professionally enriching at a much deeper level than I had anticipated and came away with new insights and ways of working that I have used straight away.
Deborah Haskew, C. Psychol, Executive Coach and Coaching Psychologist.
February 25-27 2002
Falkland Centre for Stewardship, Falkland, Fife, Scotland KY15 7AF
We are delighted to be hosted by Ninian Stuart of Falkland Estate for this programme in Scotland. A keen proponent of systemic principles and practice, Ninian has applied a systemic lens to his ground-breaking work in land reform and stewardship for many years. Holding the Introduction to the Essentials Programme on the estate gives us ample opportunity to explore the natural landscape of Falkland, and as an added bonus, we will have exclusive access off-season to Falkland Palace, Ninian’s family home. Ninian will be happy to share more about the fascinating history and exciting future of this beautiful part of Fife, and about the estate’s role now as a place of thoughtful stewardship and community education. Falkland is under an hour from Edinburgh and close to Perth and Dundee. We will provide a list of some suggested places to stay for those coming from further afield.
Sarah James Wright is a coach, consultant, facilitator, trainer and Organisational Constellations practitioner. In 2008, following a successful 20-year career in marketing, she trained extensively, at practitioner and advanced level, in Systemic Coaching and Constellations. This led to supporting consultancy and training as a Partner in The Whole Partnership prior to the co-founding of GenerativeWork.Space. She has since extended her learning in Theory U, Spiral Dynamics and the creation of ‘Teal’ organisations, wisdom traditions and mindfulness techniques. She is an established coach on the American Express Leadership Academy and has held a number of intergenerational Women’s Circles. Part of several conscious business networks, she is a regular facilitator at international conferences and events and a member of the Good Business Club. She was a founding Director of Forest Row Community Energy Co-op. Sarah has been a Buddhist practitioner and teacher for many years. She has a first degree in Law and a post-graduate qualification in social research.
Alison Wooding is a coach, consultant, trainer and facilitator. She has 18 years’ marketing experience including positions with McCann Relationship Marketing and Microsoft UK. Ali trained in foundational counseling (transpersonal), creative and ‘field-based’ consciousness techniques (nowhere group), and systemic constellations in the Hellinger tradition, qualifying in both intimate/family systems & organisational systems. She is a co-founder of The Whole Partnership and GenerativeWork.Space, utilising leading-edge management theories like Theory U, Integral Theory and Quaker business method, as well as ancient wisdom sources. A coach on the American Express Leadership Academy since its inception in 2010, Ali has a first degree in modern languages from King’s College, Cambridge, leads a meditation circle and tutors in the Toledano tradition of consciousness development.
£975 + VAT (Organisationally sponsored)
£750 + VAT (Organisationally sponsored – 3rd sector and small consultancies)
£525 + VAT (Self-sponsored)
£262.50 + VAT (50% discount rate for students of CSC Foundations and Applied training past and present – and practitioners who are under 35 years old and not in full paying work)
A limited number of bursaries are available. We would particularly like to support young people to attend.
Interview with Ninian
You may like to watch or listen to the GenerativeWork Podcast’s interview with Ninian for more information on his work and systemic approach. On all usual streaming platforms.