Join Sarah James Wright and her guests for a conversation about how people at the leading edge of business are finding ways to create a generative future through their work. Discover some of the essential qualities, capacities and practices that can help you on the way to becoming a more conscious leader.
Ep. 8 Sarah and Ali talk to Ninian Stuart about Systemic Approaches to Land Reform on the Falkland Estate in Scotland. – The Generative Work Podcast
- Ep. 8 Sarah and Ali talk to Ninian Stuart about Systemic Approaches to Land Reform on the Falkland Estate in Scotland.
- Ask Me Three? How can you create a connected team without forced engagement? With Sarah James Wright and Nicoletta Bertoldi.
- Ep.6 Ask Me Three? Has the informality of lockdown helped democratise work? with Sarah James Wright and Anna Cappellini
- Ep. 5 Looking into the Mystery (Part 1) with Sarah James Wright and Adam Duncan
- Ep.4 How to Do Less in order to Be More with Sarah James Wright