Many of us are seeking to create what the world needs now within business and purpose-led organisations. Trying to bring something beautiful and helpful into the world isn’t easy. We need to think and act differently, and consciously go against prevailing currents as we try new ways of working.
Even knowing that the work we are doing truly matters, we can feel isolated or exhausted, or unsure how to move ahead. We know this. We’re in this movement too. So we have created a space where you can join us, and fellow conscious business pioneers, for Inspiration, Support, Nourishment and Connection.
Our GenerativeWork Community meets monthly for an online drop in space to explore together:
What’s possible? – New ideas, philosophies and concepts to engage our vision
What’s challenging? – Live problem-solving for Community members’ issues
What helps? – Experience deep self care practices and practical exercises
What can we share? – Bring your story and hear others to build powerful networks
As a GenerativeWork member you get access to:
– Personal on-boarding to make sure you get the most from the Community
– Live monthly online webinar on the last Wednesday each month at 2pm
– Access to inspirational thought leaders and the latest ideas on the future of work
– Live problem-solving for your issues in micro coaching sessions
– Recordings of the webinars so you can listen later if unable to attend live
– Curated resources for your development including self-led exercises and
– Opportunity to meet and connect with international Community of like-minded people
– Monthly mini-newsletter with reminders and links to materials
– Opportunity to request topics that interest you for future webinars and
The GenerativeWork Community is hosted by experienced facilitators and GenerativeWork.Space co-founders, Sarah James Wright and Alison
Wooding, plus occasional special guest speakers.
The GenerativeWork Community is for anyone interested in future fit business, the birth of Teal organisations and conscious leadership. Many members have already attended one of our Coaching Programmes or Workshops so have a lived experience of GenerativeWork and want to stay in contact with the ideas, models and practices they discovered. Others are new to this approach and would like to deepen their understanding.
The intention is to build a community of generative leaders who are themselves creating a net positive impact on the wider world.
Annual subscription £240.
We have created an accessible price point to enable participation from leaders in all kinds of organisations and businesses at all stages of development. In addition, for every 10 members that join the GenerativeWork Community, we offer 2 free places for young people who are starting out as conscious business pioneers. So your subscription helps support the next generation of purpose-led leaders.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.