Many of us are seeking to create what the world needs now within business and purpose-led organisations. Trying to bring something beautiful and helpful into the world is not easy. Even knowing that the work we are doing truly matters, it can feel isolating or exhausting at times. We need to think and act differently, and consciously go against prevailing currents and cultural patterns as we try new ways of working. It’s a deeply creative journey of continual discovery that needs space and time.
We have created a space where you can join us, and fellow conscious business pioneers, for Inspiration, Support, Nourishment and Connection.
Our GenerativeWork Community meets monthly for an online drop-in space to explore together:
What’s possible? – New ideas, philosophies and concepts to engage our vision
What’s challenging? – Live problem-solving for Community members’ issues
What helps? – Experience deep self care practices and practical exercises
What can we share? – Bring your story and hear others to build powerful networks
As a GenerativeWork member you get access to:
– Personal on-boarding to make sure you get the most from the Community
– Live monthly online webinar on the last Wednesday each month
– Access to inspirational thought leaders and the latest ideas on the future of work
– Recordings of the webinars so you can listen later if unable to attend live
– Curated resources for your development including self-led exercises and recorded meditations/visualisations
– Opportunity to meet and connect with international Community of like-minded people
– Monthly newsletter with topics, stories & inputs between sessions
– Opportunity to request topics that interest you for future webinars and podcasts
The GenerativeWork Community is hosted by experienced facilitators and GenerativeWork.Space co-founders, Sarah James Wright and Alison Wooding, plus occasional special guest speakers.
The GenerativeWork Community is for anyone interested in future fit business, the birth of Teal organisations and conscious leadership. Some members have attended one of our Coaching Programmes or Workshops, so have a lived experience of GenerativeWork and a wish stay in contact with the ideas, models and practices they discovered. Others are new to this approach and would like to deepen their understanding. Our intention is to build a community of generative leaders who are themselves creating a net positive impact on the wider world.
The Community is on hiatus for the time being and will return early in 2022 in a different format. If you’d like to hear more about its next iteration, please register your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.